If you or a loved one has had to deal with a health-related set back that requires Rehabilitation in Lynn, due to trauma from an injury, illness, or surgery, Saugus Rehab and Nursing has everything needed for a great recovery.
From our warm, welcoming, and pleasant atmosphere to our knowledgeable and compassionate rehabilitation staff, as well as our terrific amenities, we have you covered.
We’ve been around for more than 50 years and are well-known for the level of skillful services that we provide!
Professional Rehabilitation In Lynn
At the beginning of your or your loved one’s stay with us, we’ll complete an in-depth wellness evaluation so that we can thoroughly understand the patient’s current range of mental and physical wellness.
Based on the results of the evaluation, our medical team will then put a customized plan into place that will enable the individual to become stronger and gain back their optimal level of mobility and independence.
Short and long-term goals will be a part of this process, and as the patient completes the different aspects of the program, one of our associates will be right by their side, encouraging them, making sure they’re using the proper form for each exercise, and celebrating their victories with them, both great and small.
While the patient may only be with us short term, we still work alongside them in such a way that they feel like family!The Saugus Rehab and Nursing staff gives assistance and support that goes beyond!
- Our team of therapists consist of enthusiastic professionals who’ve been trained in the most cutting edge of procedures and techniques!
- Our physical therapists bring the motivation and expertise to help our patients regain their strength and range of motion, decrease their amount of pain, and even provide ways to adapt to any physical limitations.
- Our occupational therapists offer support and instruction for activities of daily living, including basic skills like feeding, dressing, bathing, and homemaking!
- Our speech language pathologists implement programs that are focused on skills such as restoring speech and language function, as well as overcoming impairments that affect hearing, swallowing, chewing, comprehension and memory deficits.
- Our recreational services staff work with those who have potentially limiting conditions to make the most of where they’re at through activities that work to increase and/or maintain cognitive function, sensory awareness, socialization skills, and strength.
The accommodations and amenities at Saugus Rehab and Nursing are quite amazing! Each of our private and semi-private suites are spotless, cheerful, and include a large, easy-to-access bathroom.
The setting is absolutely great for watching TV, reading, listening to music, or just relaxing! Not only that, we have a beautiful patio and garden, along with several family rooms and lounges!
Find Rehabilitation Near Lynn
If you’d like to know more about all that Saugus Rehab and Nursing has to offer in the way of exceptional Rehabilitation in Lynn, please give us a call at (781)233-6830. Our nursing home staff work with family members and caretakers to ensure that their loved ones’ needs are met.
Experienced nurses also try to transition from a hospital or home environment to a skilled nursing facility as smoothly as possible for both patients and families.