If you or a loved one is in a season of life where some major Rehabilitation in Saugus after suffering physical trauma due to an injury, illness, or surgery is urgently needed.
Saugus Rehab and Nursing has the best of everything! From our warm, inviting, and luxurious atmosphere to our very knowledgeable and cathartic rehabilitation staff, as well as our fun and appealing recreational programs, we have you covered!
Professional Rehabilitation In Saugus
We’ve been around for more than half a century and have a genuine passion for the work that we do!
At the beginning of your or your loved one’s time with us, we’ll complete an in-depth evaluation, in addition to reading over the current health history, so that we can thoroughly understand the patient’s level of mental and physical wellness.
Based on the results of this obtained information, our medical team will then put a customized plan into place that will enable the individual to become stronger and gain back mobility and independence!
Short and long-term goals will be a part of this plan, and as the patient completes the different aspects of the program, one of our associates will be right by their side, encouraging them, making sure they’re using the proper form for each exercise, and celebrating their victories, both great and small!
While the patient may not be staying with us long term, we work alongside all those who are in our care in such a way that they feel like family!
The Saugus Rehab and Nursing staff provides assistance and support that goes beyond!
- Our team of therapists consists of enthusiastic professionals who’ve been trained in the most cutting edge of procedures and techniques!
- Our physical therapists bring the motivation and expertise to help our patients regain their strength, range of motion, reduce their level of pain, and even offer ways to reduce pain and adapt to any physical limitations.
- Our occupational therapists offer support and instruction for activities of daily living, including items like feeding, dressing, bathing, and homemaking!
- Our speech language pathologists implement programs that are focused on items such as restoring speech and language function, in addition to overcoming impairments that affect hearing, swallowing, chewing, comprehension and memory deficits.
- Our recreational services staff work with those who have potentially limiting conditions to make the most of where they are physically, mentally, emotionally, and socially by providing activities that work to increase and/or maintain cognitive function, sensory awareness, socialization skills, and strength.
Find Rehabilitation Services Near Saugus
The accommodations and amenities at Saugus Rehab and Nursing are really fabulous! Each of our private and semi-private suites are spotless, cheerful, and include a large, easy-to-access bathroom. The setting is absolutely great for watching TV, reading, listening to music, or just relaxing.
Not only that, we have a beautiful patio and garden, along with several family rooms and lounges!
If you’d like to know more about all that Saugus Rehab and Nursing has to offer in the way of exceptional Rehabilitation in Saugus, please give us a call at (781)233-6830.
Our nursing home staff work with family members and caretakers to ensure that their loved ones’ needs are met. Experienced nurses also try to transition from a hospital or home environment to a skilled nursing facility as smoothly as possible for both patients and families.